What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 22, 2013

One of my Favorite Places to Visit Online!

For those of you who know me by now, you are aware of my small addiction to folk art and outsider art! One of my favorite sources of original artwork online is Mainstreetgallery.net.  Check out the section noted "Self-taught" artists.


Check out some of my favorite artists like Rudy Bostic:  His paintings often feature biblical references and he paints on cardboard. His paintings are very detailed and use a lot of color! Beautiful.



I am saving my money for another painting by Frankie Scarborough.  His paintings are colorful and full of joy.




Also on my wishlist, is Sarah Rakes.  Her paintings are colorful, and often inspired by nature. Every painting includes a hand painted frame...which makes me very happy.



Take a look at Main Street Gallery.  Add a little color to your life.

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...