What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Temporary Wallpaper Plus Good Design!

We all like choices.  And when it comes to personalizing our spaces, the more choices the better!  Even more,  the prospect of many choices at a wide variety of price points PLUS ability to do-it-yourself is heaven....For me,  this algebraic equation equals PAINT.  Paint has always been the number one transformative tool for me whether I was renting a room or redecorating an entire home.

Over the years I have fallen in and out of love with wallpaper multiple times, but always consistent has been the lack of the "do-it-yourself" element.  There have definitely been times that I have wanted to try wallpaper in a hallway or powder room and have passed on it for paint because I wanted to just get on with the project!

I recently discovered temporary wallpaper and I am excited to show some of the beautiful patterns that are available for this product!  The first company is Tempaper Designs and their product appears to be the easiest to apply.  It literally sticks to the wall like contact paper, but looks like traditional wallpaper!











As you can see, you don't have to sacrifice good design to get convenience.  When I look at their papers, I immediately want to give them a try somewhere in my home.  The website is www.tempaperdesigns.com.
Have you tried any of these papers in your home?  Please let us know!



I also wanted to share another resource that I have discovered for traditional pasted wallpaper, but also a wallpaper called "paste the wall."  So there is no hassle of pasting the paper and folding it to set it etc.  It is supposed to be very simple and easier to take down.  This is also very appealing to me!  The site is www.grahamandbrown.com.  There are hundreds of beautiful choices for Paste The Wall, so it is worth a look!










It seems as though we now have more choices in the wallpaper arena!  This is always a good thing. If you have tried temporary paper or paste the wall papers, please share your experiences with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...