What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Ultimate "Sourcebook" for Home Products!

Thanks for your patience!  I have been a little under the weather and am happy to share one of my favorite resources with you, if you have not already been introduced!

Well if you check in often, you are already aware of my love for Houzz.com.  You can even see some of my favorite rooms and products featured on Houzz by clicking on the Houzz widget in the right hand column!

Okay... if inspiring Home Decor Resource websites were a family, then Houzz and Remodelista would be the supporting branches of that family tree.  Remodelista is a website rich with features that inspires AND delivers. It is the ultimate destination for sourcing products.  Both sites have a lot to look at, but Houzz is THE place to go for inspiration in room decor and photos, where Remodelista is the place to go for products for the home.
Again, both are full of different features, but this is what stands out for me.



One of my favorite parts about sourcing from this website, is that you can search for products in so many different ways and once you click on the product you would like to see, there is a direct link button to take you to the website to see more if you wish!

Be careful, this is another site in which you can lose major chunks of time! But oh.. how worth it, it is!
I recently searched for lighting and here are some great finds!







I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do!  Take a look!  www.remodelista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...