What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A New Business Website and A New Comment System!

I want to give you guys a quick update.  I am currently working on a business website at www.lbdcarolinas.com where all of my services, rates and specific business related information will be available.  It is already published and you can click on the new tab at the top of this blog to directly link to the site.  It is under construction, but you can get a good idea of how it will be presented!  There will always be a link between the two so you can go back and forth seamlessly.

This will also give me the opportunity to expand the blog and develop some of the ideas that I have wanted to feature, such as sections devoted to artists and some other surprises!

I have also changed the comment system on the blog in response to many readers who have asked for an easier way to get into the conversation.  Simply click on the "comment/reaction" words in the gray box after the post and you will see a simple comment box pop up, asking only for name, email and comment, no tricks!  I hope this helps to build the conversation, because I know you guys have a lot to share!  And thank you to those who have commented so far, it makes things much more interesting!

It may take a week or so to work out the kinks, so please be patient!  Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...