What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet This Week's Featured Artist, Carolee Clark!

It is a new week and time for a new Artist Feature!  I sure hope that you have at least checked out some original artwork by now, and if you haven't, well...you are missing out!

Today I want to introduce you to another artist, whose work I adore!  I own four of her small paintings and I intend to expand my collection over time!  I would really like to fill a wall in one of my rooms with her work.  And I have some good news....she has very affordable original art!

Carolee Clark lives in Oregon and in my humble opinion, her pieces not only feature a fresh viewpoint on landscapes, small town life and people, but exhibit a masterful use of color.  Although her painting career began using watercolors, she now uses mostly acrylics.

"Strut Your Stuff" at www.Caroleeclark.com


"No Lock Needed" at www.Caroleeclark.com

Beyond being enormously talented, Carolee has been a pleasure to work with when I have purchased from her.  She is extremely professional and prompt with her transactions.  I have always received my painting in perfect condition with a note attached to thank me, and usually there is a notecard of the painting included as well.

Her works can be found at her website, www.caroleeclark.com as well as www.dailypainters.com.  Carolee is always adding new artwork to the sites so you should check them out frequently.

Okay, here is more inspiration and another opportunity to find beautiful original pieces that are extremely affordable!  One piece at a time, you can transform your home into a personalized and inspired space!  Go ahead and get started... 

"Welcome Home" at www.caroleeclark.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your website, and really, really love that you feature original works by painters. I'll look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your interest and enthusiasm. I am passionate about all forms of original art and it is one of my favorite things in the world, to discover a new artist! I always look forward to the adventure and I am hoping to provide quite a list of artists for readers over time! I look forward to hearing more from you and please let us all know about your favorite artists as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your site through Carolee's blog and look forward to reading more!
    I especially love the original art posts, but there is so much more here to enjoy! Thanks for featuring one of my favorite colorists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! I have so much respect for her talent, and I cannot wait to get my next piece! Please continue to give feedback and let us know of any other artists that you admire as well. I always love to hear about artists and I am working to develop a feature on this site that will be a comprehensive collection of artists. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...