What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 9, 2011

It Is The Weekend Edition...Are You Ready For Relique?

Happy Friday Everyone!  And have I got a great discovery today for the Weekend Edition!  Okay, so I hope you are ready...hold on to your wallets.  I just discovered a website named RELIQUE, and I have not been able to recover normal blood pressure yet.


Relique is a super cool website that features primitive, vintage, industrial artifacts. They have everything from painted industrial foundry molds on stands to rusted metal vintage containers, antique games and recycled items that have been transformed into fun home decor.  One of the reasons I love this site is because I find the items to be extremely reasonable in price compared to other sites with similar items.

I recently wrote a post on creating your fall displays and mentioned how this is the best time to uncover old and damaged yard items and farm increments to integrate into vintage displays.  This site has some amazing finds that would help to create a perfect fall display.



Imagine all of these recycled planters nestled in and on top of hay bales, filled with mums!  The antique garden wheels could be integrated with hay and mums as well!  WOW! Check out the prices and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.



Factory foundary molds like the two shown above, when painted or cleaned and oiled can make interesting additions to any room.  These are mounted on pedestals at different heights and are quite beautiful and graphic.  Again, very well priced.

I love this website and I plan on finding some old wheels and aluminum or rusted metal buckets and containers for fall plants.  I hope you find it as interesting and reasonable as I do.  Do you know of any other sites that are similar and have reasonable prices?  Have you utilized old vintage industrial pieces in your home or outdoor area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...