What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Okay, so how can I leave a comment?

I have had a lot of questions from readers on how to leave a comment.  The good news is that it is easy and you DO NOT have to register!  First, go to the bottom of the post and click on "comments" in the blue box.  An empty text box will open up and you can enter your thoughts!  At the bottom of the box, you will see a little drop down called "comment as"..simply click on this, click on "name/URL", then enter your name and ignore URL, and submit/post comment!

If you would like to remain anonymous, simply click on "anonymous" in the drop down box instead of "name/URL."  I would really appreciate the comments, so please....write away!

I would also appreciate readers to follow the blog! It is free and would be very helpful for my blog to gain traffic!  Simply click on the "join this site" box on the right hand side and use your Yahoo or AOL account with the openID option or use a google account as well!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, follow and simply read!

Check later today for my daily post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...