What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

"Country Living" Fair Is Coming Back To Atlanta in 2011!







If you get a little tired of blotting your sweaty forehead and pre-treating your blouses for make-up stains that slid off of your face during the day.....then just think about the upcoming Country Living Fair in Atlanta, GA, this fall.



My sister, mother and I made the pilgrimage last year for the 1st Annual Country Living Fair to come down south, in Atlanta, GA and were very impressed with the vendors.  For anyone who is a fan of "Country Living" magazine," then you know that the Country Living Fair has been celebrated in Ohio for years.  I have always been so jealous to see the photos and hear about the "wares" until last year when I was lucky enough to see it all for myself!

For those who are not avid readers of the magazine, I urge you to visit their website and check it out.  "Country Living" magazine has redefined the old, cliche definition of country as we used to know it.  These days, "Country Living" means cottage, vintage, eclectic, repurposed, distressed painted, shabby cool, original wonderfulness...with a touch of midcentury mod.  And yes, I realize wonderfulness is not really a word, but you see how it helps paint the picture in that context!

So check out the website, mark your calendars, grab your sweaters, tennis shoes and decorated shopping carts and start preparing yourself for some major inspiration!

Did you visit the Country Living Fair last year in Ohio or Atlanta?  Please comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...