What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 20, 2012

It Is Time For A Little Vintage In Your Life...and I Don't Mean Wine!

Today I want to display some fun ideas for vintage items that can be added to your home!  In addition to the resources I mentioned in my last post,  Etsy has become another website to check for hot vintage finds!

So..it is time to freshen up with a little vintage for the home...consider mixing your flatware and dinnerware to use many different patterns that you enjoy, rather than the "matchy matchy" route!  Or add a quilt to the bottom of your bed, stack several pieces of luggage to use as a nightstand in your bedroom or add a globe to your desk in your home office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...