What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome Back From The Turkey Coma!

Well...I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your families!  I also want to thank my clients who have been keeping me very busy!  I have really enjoyed getting back to my creative "roots!"

I would like to announce a new blog post schedule! I will now be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and a weekend edition on Friday or Saturday.  I will be doing special feature posts as well- These will be periodically added throughout the upcoming months.  This new schedule will ensure quality posts and enable me to take care of all of my clients as well.

As many of you know, Life By Design has a professional shopping/sourcing service, and I would like to announce that I will be adding personal/holiday shopping to my services this year.  I also have a gift wrapping service for the holiday season.  Please check the business website at www.lbdcarolinas.com for details!

Thanks for all of the support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...