What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Country Living Fair 2011- The Art Of Display

Hello Y'all!  I mentioned on my last post that there were some "Top Displays" at the Country Living Fair and I want to share 2 booths who had, in my humble opinion, the best overall displays and "shop concept."

Of course, the Fair was filled with creative vignettes as I have shown throughout the Country Living series, but this first booth impressed me with displays that were VERY well executed and it was clear as I approached , what this booth was selling and the themes that were central to their groupings of merchandise!

The First booth was KD Vintage!  Thank you for your beautiful visual inspirations!






KD Vintage is a manufacturer of beautiful seasonal items that bring back the vintage vibe for many seasons! One of the treats of being at the Fair meant that we could purchase their items directly!  They only sell their wares wholesale, generally and online, so if you are interested in these items, you can find a retailer online.  I would take a look at www.christmastraditions.com, otherwise known as Traditions.  This is a site that you should visit anyway, for they have some of the best lines of vintage and folk art holiday items online!


And the other booth that made an impression to the "visual merchandising" geek in me, was named
SassyTrash!  They had a great sign, the appropriate size booth for their available merchandise and a pretty cohesive concept.  Their booth was a lot of fun to look at!






These are images of either side of the entrance to their booth. Thanks for some great eye candy SassyTrash!
Visit their website for some more Country Living Fair photos and some extra photos from their booth!
www.sassytrash.blogspot.com.

Tomorrow, I will feature one of my favorite artists from The Country Living Fair this year, so be prepared for some major inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...