What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 15, 2011

On The Road Again...It Is an Etsy Treasury, Full Of Travel Essentials!

As Fall begins to roll in, I feel the need to plan a road trip. It happens every year, and every year I jump in the car as often as possible to take in the changing leaves, the chilly breeze in the air, and...well the rest is not important as long as I get the first two...oh, and some hot apple cider every now and then.

Today is Thursday and the Etsy Feature for today includes all of the necessary travel accessories that I like to have with me to stay organized and comfortable. And once you take a look at the travel collection, you will hopefully be inspired for a little road trip yourself! Isn't it time for a fall adventure?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...