What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 26, 2011

Are You Ready For Couture Furniture and Accessories? Squint, Here We Come!

What do you dream about?  Do you have a dream of owning a second home, or of a vacation in Italy?  Or maybe you are saving for a specific piece of estate jewelry...or even a new painting?  Well I can tell you one of the things that I dream about- and that would be a little destination known as paradise, or "Squint."

I know that you are thinking I have lost my mind, but I can assure you that once you see the ridiculous creations from Squint, you too will want to buy yourself a ticket to:  Harrod's, Barney's New York or Designers Guild...like I said, A-mazing.



www.squintlimited.com


The furniture frames are constructed by hand with hard wood, dowelled joints, and hand carved mahogany legs.  The Heritage Collection is carried exclusively at Harrod's and it is an homage to historical English design of the 18th century.  Squint chose woven English damasks, shot silver and gold satins with Swarovski rose crystal and pearl detailing, and 18th century trimmings from France!  The mirrors and lamps are wrapped in Japanese ceremonial Kimono silks.  Hello!


www.squintlimited.com

www.squintlimited.com


This is "couture craftsmanship" at its best.  It looks like that vacation to Italy may need to become a vacation to London...When do we leave?

1 comment:

  1. OMG...........LOVE IT!!!!!! How fun to get up every morning to those beautiful fabrics. I live vicariously through you and your blog. Keep up the great work. Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...