What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

The post for today features some nifty items on my "wish list."  I have included the links to each of the websites where the items can be found, but make sure you have your credit card ready because they can be addictive.   I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do!

How about a set of cards to jot down notes and lists in a simple acrylic holder for your desktop or countertop?

I love these over-sized post it notes from RussellandHazel.com as well! 

A great looking desktop collator! 

Obviously, you must place russellandhazel.com on your favorites list! They are worth the visit!


I recently discovered greatusefulstuff.com and I am surprised at the variety of items that they offer. They offer a lot of different totes with organizer pockets and great options for electronics storage!





These numbered boxes have a vintage appeal and could be used in many different ways!  Try stacking them in multiples of your favorite numbers in bookcase displays, store paper clips, tacks and binder clips on your desk, or use them as "giftwrap" for small gifts to friends.


www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com
These farmers market baskets are actually bone china!  These can be used in so many different ways, from holding strawberries on the counter to holding trinkets on a dresser or craft and office supplies!
Get ready for this site as well...beautiful things!
www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com


3 comments:

  1. I love the farmers market baskets. Authentic and functional. In the summer you always have fruit or tomatoes or something out on the counter. It drives me crazy but this is the perfect solution. Thanks again Heather. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, what really strikes me about you and your blog is your great generosity in sharing all the goodies that you know about, have done the reseach on, and are willing to share all of your hard work with those of us (like me) who loath research and just want the info at our fingertips, you amaze me always, you are one in a million! Maggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the input and the kind comments! I hope to establish quite an archive of resources for all areas of our lives as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...