What does Life By Design offer me?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pinterest Obsession

Okay, so I know for some of you, I am a little late to the party on this, but that is okay....I am just thrilled that I finally found it. ...Pinterest, that is.





And I am sharing this, because I want to continue to spread the love for those who have not yet discovered it.  Pinterest is a virtual pinboard for all of the beautiful and interesting things that inspire you.  The images are pinned from points all over the web by anyone who is a member and membership is free!

It gets even better!  Once you are a member, you can have all of the boards that you could possibly dream of...and Pinterest can even serve you in a practical sense.


  • Are you planning a wedding?
  • Are you remodeling a room in your house?
  • Need ideas for table centerpieces?
  • Planning a trip and looking for destination ideas?
You can find beautiful images for all of these purposes, and you can create your own themed boards with your wishlists and ideas for all of your projects and goals.

Or.....you can do what I have done and create boards just for fun....like a cupcake board, or a pets board.  Honestly, just be careful because once you have logged in the first time, your life will never be the same!

Simply go to the Pinterest site and request an invitation!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...